Why should I have a service plan?
Service and MOT packages are designed to give you peace of mind.
The service plans we offer cover you for one service a year or a fixed mileage service.
A service plan offers many benefits including:
- Pay monthly - you can either pay by affordable, fixed monthly direct debit payments (interest free) or as a one off cost, both of which will cover the cost of an annual scheduled service.
- Inflation proof - if the price of parts/and or labour increases during the term of the plan, no problem - you won't pay anymore.
- Improved fuel economy - a properly serviced vehicle will run more efficiently. You can drive mile after mile knowing that your vehicle is in the best condition for saving fuel.
- Resale desirability - a full dealer service history is a significant asset to boost the desirability and value of your vehicle when you come to sell it.
- Flexible - your service plan is refundable and transferable, subject to terms and conditions.
- Kia Trained Technicians only use Kia Genuine parts for maintenance.
Unfortunately wear and tear items such as tyres, brake pads, discs and windscreen wipers are not covered by a service plan. Exclusions will be made clear in the terms and conditions.